Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Don't ice out of Battle School.

And now we are 101.

Today's a day off. I don't really know what to do with myself on days off anymore. I feel like my motivation to do anything other than sit on my ass has tanked. I need to be given more tasks. Hopefully that problem will be resolved sometime within the next 48 hours. More on that another day.

I tweeted that I had a pancake recipe to share with you, and I am here to deliver. Yes, shocking, Pancake has a fucking pancake recipe. Last week I wanted some for lunch. I had an avocado. I had cocoa powder. Yes. I had chocolate-avocado pancakes. It was swell.


THE RECIPE.

Chocolate-Avocado Pancakes

INGREEDZ:
1/2 cup avocado, mashed
2 T agave
1 T safflower oil (If i had had some, I would've used coconut oil)
2 T cocoa powder
1/4 cup flaxmeal
1/4 cup coconut flour
1/2 cup all purpose flour
1/2 tsp salt
2 tsp baking powder
1 cup soymilk

DO THIS:
In a medium bowl, mix avocado, agave, oil, and cocoa powder. Meanwhile, start heating a tablespoon of Earth Balance or margarine over medium heat on your cast iron skillet (if you don't have one, leave. Just. Leave). In a smaller bowl, mix the flax, flours, salt, and baking powder. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, alternating with the "milk." Don't over-mix. These are pancakes. They like clumps. Proceed to cook as normal pancakes. I enjoyed mine with the standard--maple syrup.

Now that we have breached 100 posts, I'd like to take this time to ask you, our darling 10 readers, if there is anything that you'd like from Oops. A certain recipe? A question answered? A give-away? A blessing for long life, wealth, and ample sex? Share.

No comments:

Post a Comment