Thursday, February 24, 2011

Well, THIS is a bit late.


Friends, readers, I'm so sorry for abandoning you for so long.

It's been a rough week or so. Stress levels were high. Frustrations abound. Like Bilbo Baggins, I was butter scraped over too much bread. I did, however, win a burrito at a competition on Sunday--a high point in an otherwise regrettable seven days. Then I found there was a large picture of me on the climbing gym's webpage, warming up on a climb with my pants falling down. AWESOME.

My "contribution" to last weeks dinner was supposed to be dessert. I was going to make an ice cream cake. However, I forgot key ingredients. I mean, can you blame me? I BROUGHT THE PARTY, BITCHES. Amidst my bags filled with an ice cream maker, slicer, cookies, ingredients, dome cake pans, and the N64/Zelda, it should come as no surprise that I forgot shit. NO SURPRISE.

Unfortunately, my dessert mostly sucked. I was going to make chocolate chip cookie "ice cream," and put it in a vanilla cake. But all the substituting failed. Bombed. The ice cream was okay, but the cake was awful.

Phallic, in fact. Phallic Cake.



I will, in the near future, blog this cookie recipe for you. But not tonight because I'm feeling unmotivated to go and dig it out from the mess that is my apartment. I just wanted you to know that I haven't forgotten about Oops. That I wish I could have written on it all week.

We took sweet pictures. Here are a few. More will appear with the post about the sandwiches. Candy cigarettes. Not vegan. Found out after we worked our way through a box. Who knew?



Zelda. So much love. So much heartbreak.

No comments:

Post a Comment